Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Backflash Swooning


Here we have the first proof of Muffin's adoration for Daddy's hospital ID tag. Now his much, much larger self makes a full-bore beeline for Papa the minute Dave returns from work so that they may enact the traditional yanking of the ID. Muffin pulls on it as hard as he can; it snaps back on Dave's neck; Dave removes it and lets Muffin wear it around the house for a while, during which time the little feller looks pleased as peaches. Quite cute, I must admit.

And even before the "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" ID ritual began, I counted this shot as one of my faves of my boys. Aren't they just annnorable?

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Oooooh, how sweet. :) I miss you guys.

Chelsea said...

I'm glad I found your blog! You have a very cute family indeed. I hope all is going well with you and have a very happy day.