Friday, January 30, 2009

Holiday Muffin




Stand back: 2009 has arrived and I'm only getting bigger. Yes, I Can!





















Honoring the traditions of toddler past, Muffin chooses to forgo his mountain of new loot in favor of an empty cardboard box.










Admiring the Christmas Tree with Grandpa: the cheese wattage of those grins may out-glow the tannenbaum.


















Presents? Presents, you say? I think I'll just hang out here and arrange these honey containers for the next half hour or so. I shall stack them, roll them, and attack them with my shiny teeth. For verily, they are most exciting and tasty.





Admire me, for I can tame my new pony with one sloppy kiss . . .






and my hair glows luminously like unto a shampoo commercial.


















Muffin prepares for his first snowball attack with the world's best powder.,

2 comments:

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! He is so, so, so adorable! Thanks for posting pictures ... I'm kicking myself for not taking any while we were out there.

Flattail Family said...

Wow! Muffin is getting so big! He's a cutie!